As an Amazon affiliate, we earn a commision from qualifying purchases.
Well, there is no doubt that the taste of a cup of coffee made with freshly ground coffee beans is simply the best.
And that’s where a coffee maker with grinder comes in [Not everyone wants to hassle with a separate grinder so an all-in-one could be the way to go]
With that in mind, below I have reviewed my 3 top recommendations when it comes to the best single serve coffee maker with grinder (you are probably shopping for one that makes a single cup and has a good grinder built-in)
Best Single Serve Coffee Maker with Grinder – 3 best recommendations
Here are the 3 best single serve coffee makers with a grinder that I recommend you try out if you’re a coffee aficionado that can’t get enough of great coffee brewed out of freshly-ground beans.
The popular Cuisinart coffee maker has an awesome high grade burr grinder (the grinder looks sharp enough and feels sufficiently powerful) and it is our number 1 pick.
Also, the burr grinder in this coffee grinder maker combo is really quiet and more importantly, grinds beans to nice coarse flawlessly.
Keep in mind that the grinder has only 1(one) setting-very coarse.
I should add that it grinds whole coffee beans in medium(by default).
Otherwise, the coffee maker is incredibly simple to use and it has three serving sizes – you can choose between 8-ounces, 10-ounces, and 12-ounces with push button control.
Besides, it’s compatible with most brands of single cup pods including the popular k cup pods .
The other thing we loved in this coffee maker is the heat retaining water reservoir- your very flavorful coffee will also always be super-hot.
- Brews super tasty coffee.
- Quite easy to use.
- It has removable parts, making it easy to clean.
- Nice-size bean hopper
- It may make messy spills while grinding.
Summary of Key features
- Push control buttons (Easily choose between an 8-ouch, 10-ouch or 12-ouch cup of coffee).
- Bean hopper-holds 100g of beans.
- Removable 48-ounce water reservoir(with easy-view water window)
- Charcoal water filter.
- Conical burr grinder.
- Compatible with a variety of single cup pods, including K-cup
- Dimensions: 9.1″(D) x 9.1″(W) x 9.1″(H)
This little single-cup coffee grinder/maker has an industrial-grade in-built grinder so it’s another good bet if you’re looking for a machine that completely grinds beans.
And perhaps its greatest advantage over the competition is that it features 2-in-1 auto brew programming that allows you to set the machine to grind whole beans or use your favorite pre-ground coffee.
Just to be clear, coffee really tastes great each time you use the grinder attachment(blade) with this coffee maker.
The only major downside is that it’s a little louder than the burr grinder that comes with the Cuisinart DGB-2 Conical Single-Serve Coffee maker
Away from that, we appreciate this drip coffee machine small and compact design, sturdy high-end industrial look, ease of use, straightforward cleaning, and reasonable pricing.
- Adjustable drip tray (fits multiple cup sizes- from 6 oz. to 16 oz.)
- Easy clean.
- It’s more affordable as compared to other single serve coffee makers with grinder of the same quality.
- So compact!
- The grinder is a bit loud.
Summary of Key features
- Reusable filter
- Stainless steel 6 oz.to 16 oz. travel cup.
- Auto-shut-off function.
- 16 oz. thermal mug Included
- Industrial-strength built-in grinder
- 2-in-1 auto brew programming(grind/or use pre-ground beans)
- Dimensions: 8.9”x6.9”x14.2”(WxDxH)
- Bean bin capacity: 5 scoops.(16oz water)
This other coffee maker also has an in-built grinder that grinds coffee beans up fine and nice.
Just note that once you select the grinder mode, it will grind your beans to medium-fine ground (and not super fine as a dedicated grinder would do).
And it’s worth mentioning that the grinder here is part of this unit’s filter so there’s no transfer of the grounds, which is great.
Now, just like the other two coffee makers above, you can also program the Mixpresso 2 in 1 machine to brew for various cup sizes (between 6-ounces to 14-ounces).
Also, similar to the PowerXL Grind & Go automatic single server coffee maker, it has dual brewing options(You can choose either whole coffee beans or pre-ground coffee powder, depending on your needs).
We are also happy that this Mixpresso 2 in 1 machine has an auto shutoff feature (it saves energy and prevents it from over-heating).
- It’s easy to clean (removable parts including a removable bean grinding chamber) and use.
- Brews coffee quickly (your cup is ready in about three minutes).
- It grinds quietly(relatively)
- The warranty for this drip coffee machine is just 1 year.
Summary of this single serve coffee maker with grinder built in key features
- Handy auto shut-off function.
- Removable water reservoir(holds up to 30-ounces at once).
- Dual brewing options – whole coffee beans/coffee powder
- Programmable for various cup sizes between 6-ounce to 14-ounce.
- Reusable filter.
- 14oz TUMBLER included
- Dimensions: 9 x 6 x 13-inches
Final thoughts on the Best Single Serve Coffee Maker with Grinder
The Cuisart DGB-2 conical burr grind and brew coffee maker is my top recommendation if you’re shopping for the best single serve coffee maker with a grinder.
What attracted me most is the awesome high grade burr grinder (it looks sharp enough and feels sufficiently powerful so it is likely to do a brilliant job grinding your beans).