As an Amazon affiliate, we earn a commision from qualifying purchases.
Having a machine to make baby formula will certainly save you money- recall how much formula you spill trying to make baby bottles with one hand while your crying, hungry baby is in the other hand.
Sure, making bottles is quite easy, but it definitely takes a while-getting warm water from the tap will take a while and more time will lapse in the measurements (you have to measure the water, the formula).
So a machine to make baby formula will probably turn out to be one of your favorite baby purchases.
With that in mind, below we review the best formula maker machines out there to point you in the right direction.
Machine to make baby formula- Reviews of the best formula maker machine (3 top choices)
Now, the convenience aspect alone (think about those middle-of-the-night bottles) makes a machine to make baby formula worthwhile to parents and you’re likely to take the plunge too.
Before then, here are our reviews to help you make an informed decision:
Baby Brezza formula pro advanced – best baby formula mixing machine
This is the best baby formula maker from our research and you will wonder how you have been surviving without it once you get used to it!
It is incredibly convenient and works pretty well with all the best formula products for babies out there including Enfamil and Similac.
Yes, the machine does a fantastic job of mixing baby formula and water nicely(it ends up creating much smaller foam than when you prep bottles by hand) so all you have to do is give the bottles a very gentle shake and you’re good to go.
Plus, the bottles are at the perfect temperature always.
Oh, and it’s an unbelievable time savior- it takes about 15 seconds only to make bottles!
The only thing you have to be extra diligent about is cleaning the hole baby formula comes out through and that little funnel piece(you need to do it very often).
If you forget to do that, formula crust could build up in the area, resulting in bottles that won’t have the right formula:water ratio, which will result in a pretty miffed, hungry baby!
Also, remember to completely take the formula making machine apart for thorough cleaning like once a month.
Something else: Use distilled water (in the reservoir) to prevent mineral deposit buildup.
All in all, we recommend the Brezza highly-it should serve you well with your first baby and will continue to be wonderfully convenient with his/her siblings).
Quick Tip: Clean the machine after every 4th (fourth) bottle or once the machine’s clean funnel indicator turns on!
- Patented mixing technology (automatically mixes baby formula and water together to perfect consistency).
- Works with nearly all known formula brands and also all bottle sizes/brands.
- Fully customizable – select 1 ounce increments (between 2-10 ounces), 3 different temperature settings, and formula/water (or water only) dispensing
- Plugged into 120 volt outlets
- Item Weight: 9 lbs
- Dimensions: 11x7x14 inches
- Functions so well
- So easy to use and set up
- Comes with settings for almost all different formulas
- A little expensive.
Baby Exo formula dispenser machine is the other real lifesaver that we recommend for hungry babies who has zero patience skills.
We honestly value it especially because it’s super quick- it makes a 4-oz bottle in 10(ten) seconds… just 10 seconds and your hungry fussy newborn will be enjoying an excellently mixed, perfectly warm baby formula bottle!
In truth, it’s super straightforward to use…
Simply choose your desired water temperature( and volume) then press “start” and voila! your bottle will be ready to serve in a few seconds.
Also, messing up the water/formula ratios is not easy with this.
And the other great thing about it is that it does not clog up easily..
All that said, you still have to clean it daily for safety-where water and the formula meet inside of this machine.
Also be sure to give it a good clean before assembly- it helps when it comes to hygiene.
- Formula box capacity: 300g /10.6oz
- Water output setting: 1-8 oz
- Tank capacity: 1800 ml/60 oz
- Temperature setting: 104℉-158 ℉ (40℃-70℃)
- Voltage: 110V/ 60 HZ
- Standby power: around 5W
- Weight: 6.4 lb/2.9 kg
- Size: 11.8×5.9×14.4 in
- Adjustable bottle tray
- Sooooo much quicker in making a perfectly warm bottle
- Durable-made of very good material
- Easy-peasy to use
- You have to be careful with cleaning this formula maker for baby
Best formula dispenser machine: LivingEZ Smart Formula Mixer/Maker- App Controlled Automatic Baby Formula Dispensing Machine
We seriously love the LivingEZ Baby Formula Mixer- and the only one in our formula maker machine list that’s app controlled.
The App is pretty cool and supports adding formula manually.
Of course, you download the app- and in a flash, the bottle is ready.
Bear in mind that the app makes it very convenient to set water volume and temperature.
And yeah, just like Baby Brezza, it supports all popular baby formula products so it can be an alternative if you can’t afford it.
Its super simple to use as well and even grandparents can use it comfortably.
As regards cleaning the hole formula is dispensed out from, it doesn’t suck ridiculously so you can get rid of build-up without having to work annoying hard.
Note that the instruction says it’s very vital to clean it daily- but the nice thing is that cleaning reminders will pop up on the app when necessary, which is massively helpful..
- Water volume adjusts between 1-9 ounces(30-270ml) in 0.5ounce increments
- Temperature adjustable between 98 °F-158 °F(37-70°C) -in 1°F increments.
- LivingEZ APP connects this Formula making Machine to Wi-Fi(2.4GHz).
- High temperature cleaning.
- Water only dispense.
- Unit conversion (from °F to°C/oz to ml)
- Water Tank Capacity:1800ML
- Formula Box Capacity:400g
- One-touch digital display.
- 110 Volts, 550 watts
- Size: 300*150*365mm
- Weight: 6.6 lbs (3 kgs.)
- Completely customizable to your settings.
- You can scan bar code (to choose formula)
- Cheap baby bottle maker
- Supports only 2.4Ghz frequency- though it works without App.
Overall, the best formula maker is Baby Brezza formula pro advanced and is perhaps your best bet if you’re tired of making baby formula.
You can also consider the other two, depending on your budget.