As an Amazon affiliate, we earn a commision from qualifying purchases.
If there is condensation and mold around the windows in your small bedroom all the time, you should consider buying the best dehumidifier for small bedroom.
Remember that when it comes to dehumidifiers, sizing your dehumidifier properly is key- if it’s too small, it is likely to run nonstop and break.
Also, you don’t want to pay a lot of money for a dehumidifier that will be overkill for a small room (think a huge 70 or even 50-pint dehumidifier).
That being so, below we review our favorite dehumidifiers for a tiny bedroom to help you make an informed decision if you’re looking for a unit that will make your bedroom feel and smell better.
Best dehumidifier for small bedroom – Our best picks
So, how small is small?
Well, it depends on how small your bedroom – and the good thing is that we have included the coverage for each of the models we recommend.
Obviously, a small footprint is also important as regards the best dehumidifiers for small areas.
On that note, these 3 dehumidifiers work wonderfully for a small bedroom and dry up the air pretty well.
We, therefore, highly recommend them if the humidity in your bedroom is unbearable:
You will be pleased with this small dehumidifier for bedroom.
It is the perfect size for a small bedroom –it works optimally for bedrooms that are between 150-215 sq. ft. in size.
Also, it is super quiet while running and has an auto-shut off feature which is very convenient (it shuts itself automatically when full).
Plus, it’s really easy to use –even the tank is super easy to empty- and set up.
It’s very small footprint also makes this reasonably-priced small humidifier ideal for a small bedroom.
Keep in mind that it removes about 9 ounces (of water) in a 24H period
Also, note that its optimal operating temperature is between 59-86°F (it won’t operate below 41°F).
- Moisture removal Capacity:9 Ounces (.5625 pint) in a day
- Dimensions:7 x 6 x 11 inches(LxWxH)
- Weight: 4 Pounds
- Operation Mode: Continuous
- Electricity output: 23W per hour (uses 0.55kW only every 24 hours of operating continuously).
- Amperage: Uses 2.5 amps.
- Tank capacity: 16 ounces
- LED indicator and Auto-Off (when full)
- Ultra-Quiet Peltier Technology (uses Thermo-electric cooling)
- Low power consumption
- It is quiet
- It’s affordable
- The drain opening could be larger.
Another small bedroom dehumidifier we recommend if your bedroom always feels damp to sleep comfortably is this versatile Eva-Dry EDV-1100 Dehumidifier
It is very effective in rooms under 200 sq.ft though the manufacturer says it can reduce humidity in spaces up to 1000 sq. ft.
Like the Pro-Breeze Mini Dehumidifier, this unit is very petite and whisper quiet (it features what the manufacturer calls Peltier technology which tremendously cuts down on noise when it is operating)
This little dehumidifier has an automatic shutoff feature too (to stop it from overflowing)- and again there’s an indicator light (that will alert you when the water container gets full).
Besides, removing and emptying the container is pretty easy.
This little machine plugs into a regular wall socket(110) and it draws about 22 watts so it won’t drive your energy bills obnoxiously high.
- Moisture removal Capacity: About 1 pint (per day)
- Dimensions:5 x 8.5 x 5.3 inches(LxWxH)
- Weight: 1 Pounds
- Electricity draw: 22 watts
- Amperage: Pulls 2.5 amps. of current
- Tank capacity: 16 ounces
- “FULL” LED light
- Ultra-Quiet Peltier technology
- Energy efficient
- Does the job brilliantly and the muggy swamp feel will be gone before very long.
- Takes up very little space.
- No option to attach a hose.
Levoair Dehumidifier 68oz(2000ml) – Best small room dehumidifier with drain
This keeps air bone dry and it can be an awesome choice if your tiny bedroom gets really damp.
Now, this is best for bedrooms up to 350 Square Feet and comes with a drain – it is the only dehumidifier for small bedroom with a drain to attract tons of amazing reviews.
It moves loads of moisture (from the air) so it can be very good at dehumidifying small spaces.
In addition, the size is cool and it’s reasonably compact and quiet.
But as mentioned, what makes it such a fantastic option is the self draining ability- you just set up the included drain hose properly and it will be draining automatically!
To cut a long story short, this dehumidifier is well worth the money.
- Moisture removal Capacity: 34oz( about 2 pints) under 86°F-80% RH (per day)
- Dimensions: 87 x 5.39 x 13.94 inches(LxWxH)
- Operation Mode: Continuous
- Upper Temperature Rating: 104°F
- Weight: 5 Pounds
- Power rating: 48 watts (works with 100-240V)
- Tank capacity: 68oz
- Auto shut off (there’s no spilling)
- Peltier technology (no compressor)
- Colorful lights (you choose your favorite colors)
- Self-empty feature- you won’t have to keep worrying about emptying the water tank every day.
- One button control
- LED light can be turned off easily if you don’t want it to disturb your sleep.
- Very simple controls (only one button to manage everything)
- Can be set up to automatically drain its water tank
- Nothing notable.
Best dehumidifier for small bedroom – other good picks
Here are two other alternatives if you have been struggling with steamed up windows and mildew issues in your bedroom:
Gocheer Upgraded Dehumidifier – This does the job satisfactorily for bedrooms up to 480 sq ft.
Pohl Schmitt Electric Dehumidifier – On the whole, this is one of your best bets if you want a cheap way to lower humidity in your tiny bedroom. It is effective for spaces up to 225 sq ft.
The above machines are the units we feel are the most compelling if you’re looking for the best dehumidifier for small bedroom.
Go ahead and check out what previous buyers are saying about them and pick the one that you find most promising.
Once you do that, your humidity woes will be a thing of the past and you’ll be sleeping like a child at night.